Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Starting a blog. What to blog about?

Hey people!

My name is Brian Kingsberry and I've decided to join the 21st century and start a blog. I'm not quite sure what I plan to blog about, but I hope to keep it interesting enough to get some followers and have some fun with it.

I guess I'll start by telling you all a little about myself. I'm 34 years old and I currently run an online clothing store on eBay and own a photo studio in the heart of Bellingham Washington. Prior to going pro as an eBayer, I worked for five years as a sports reporter here in Washington. I still freelance as a writer/photographer when I get a chance, but spend most of my time keeping my little eBay store running smoothly.

As for what I plan to blog about, I guess I'll probably write about eBay, photography, local news and other small businesses. I'm hoping to get enough of a following that I can some day write local reviews about small businesses if there's enough of an interest. I have a lot of ideas about how to start businesses. Whether any of my ideas are good is the real question. For example, my last idea was to start a sandwich shop and call it Sub Weigh and charge customers by the weight. Good idea, right?

Well, I think three paragraphs is enough to get started. Please follow me and help me out in this venture if you have some experience with it.

Cheers!

Brian Kingsberry

No comments:

Post a Comment